- Model Number: PHTR 3100
- Brand Name: LOCHOSS
Our phoroptor connection hole default diameter is 20.3mm, if not fits your stand arm please contact us! We can customize for you!
- Classic appearance, professional technology, precise measurement, easy and convenient operating, and best price value.
- All the lens are anti-reflection coated.
- All Cross-Cylinder lens are Minus lens.
- New leveling mechanism.
- Fingertip adjustment for sphere power control.
- Unique new convergence system mechanism.
- Wide range of auxiliary lens combinations.
- Precision machined to finest tolerances.
- Sphere powers range: +16.75D to－19.00D, with minimum reading 0.25D or 0.12D
- (When +0.12D auxiliary lens or optional±0.12D lens is in use)
- +26.75D to－29.00D (When optional ±10.00D lens is in use)
- Cylinder Power：
- Convex(+) Range: 0.00 to +6.00 diopters
- (0.00 to -8.00 diopters with additional lens of -2.00 diopters);
- Step: 0.25 diopters
- Astigmatic axis scale: 0 to 180° in 5° steps
- Cross cylinder:±0.25D, reversal type (synchronized with astigmatic axis)
- Rotary prism: 0 to 20∆D in 1∆D step
- Interpupillary adjustment: 48mm to 80mm in 1mm step (right and left synchronized)
- Forehead rest adjustment: 16mm backward and forward
- Convergence: The optical axes of the lenses are aligned at a distance of 400mm from the vertexes of the corneas (2mm each for right and left inward)
- Interpupillary distance enabling convergence=57mm to 80mm
- Corneal distance device: 2mm forward and 5mm backward from standard plane; with scale
- Effective field of view: 19mm
- Weight: 5kg
General Shipping Policies
We can only ship to a verified address.
We cannot ship To: P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO.
We do not ship to freight forwarders or any forwarding agent (Aramex and such). We ship only directly to buyers. We will ship only to a customer’s own private shipping address.
Packages require a signature upon delivery.
We usually ship within 1-3 business days of receiving cleared payment. Please note that weekends & holidays are not business days.
The carrier will send the package back to us after 3 unsuccessful attempts to deliver; if this happens you will be charged additional shipping charge of double the shipping cost (the cost of shipping back and forth).
If your package was damaged during transit a claim needs to be filed with the carrier. You must keep the box and all packing material for the carrier to inspect. Please contact us if you have questions.
We currently offer shipping to over 100 countries, please contact us for shipping info.
International buyers are responsible for any and all customs, dutiestaxes and brokerage fees to be paid to the courier or government.
Please contact your local customs office with further inquiries inthis issue. Get It Digital assumes no responsibility with respect to anytariffs, duties, or any and all other charges requested or required by destination countries.
Every international shipment might be delayed by destination country authorities. If your package is delayed by customs you will have to call your local customs office to find out what is holding it. We have no way of giving you better information when a package is delayed by customs. Customs delays, if occur, are not part of stated delivery times.
If there is any problem with the item please email us before leaving feedback. We solve all issues.
All returns must be approved before you ship any item back to us.
if you ship an item back to us without contacting us first, we will have to refuse the package & it will be returned to you.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. All returned packages will be charged return shipping.
Returned items are reviewed by us upon receiving them and must be sent back to us in exactly the same condition as they were sent to you.
All items must be in the exact same condition as we sent them and in original unopened boxes. All internal packing materials, instruction manuals and all additional items and accessories must also be included for any replacement, exchange, or refund.
The restocking fee for items that comply with these requirements is 5%.
Any item that does not meet the above conditions is not eligible for a return.
Refusing a delivery is not an acceptable way to return it. All returns must be pre-approved. Refused packages will be treated as an unauthorized return and will be charged 5% restocking fee + double the shipping cost (the carrier is charging us for both ways). Make sure we authorized your return.
If you have any questions regarding our return policy please contact us.